Friday, August 26, 2011

A Weekend Off

I'm pretty bummed because I won't be able to do any garage sale shopping this weekend.  It looks like I'll be missing some good sales too! :(

My minivan's check engine light is blinking at me.  That's right, I said blinking.  It's not just on, it is actually blinking.  We can't get it in for service until next week, so I am stuck at home while my husband is at work.  My husband doesn't have to work tomorrow, but I'll be running in my first ever 5K race in the morning.  By the time I get back home from that and showered, it won't be worth going out to any sales.

Luckily, I found plenty of stuff over the past few weeks, and should have no problem coming up with about a dozen ebay listings.  I'm not happy about missing all the garage sales this weekend though.  I feel almost as bad as the year I stayed home on Black Friday.  I can't stand the thought of missing out on great deals. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment