Friday, September 9, 2011

One Month On Ebay

Today, I have officially been an Ebay seller for one month.  Since I started selling, I have not used my Paypal account for anything other than shipping and Ebay fees.  My account balance today is at over $470!!!  I'm so excited!  That's about 1/3 of what I have to save to go on my Ethiopia mission trip early next year.  One month of selling made a really good dent in my travel costs.

I have to remember though that some of my biggest sellers last month were items that were mine to begin with.  I did ok with the items I bought at yard sales and thrift stores, but I still have a lot to learn.  I'm hoping that the Halloween costumes I have listed will bring me a good profit this month.  Yard sales in my area have made a temporary comeback over the past couple weeks, but it won't last long. As the Michigan weather turns cold and dreary, there will be less opportunity to find items to resell.  I'm going to have to hit the yard sale circuit pretty hard over the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment